OPERATION: POPULATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» GLUTEN FREE RECIPES!
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 pm by Sahar

» What I eat - an average day
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 am by Steph

» Who has a Vitamix? Who has a Keurig coffee machine?
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm by Shauna

» What are you cooking this week?
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 pm by Steph

» Holiday baking?
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 am by Amy

» Baked Brown Rice
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 pm by Steph

» 5 ingredients to have on hand to make a lot of things
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 am by Karen

» Meal Plan 12/5-12/11
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm by margo

» The basics of Grilling!!
What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm by Jilly

What are you cooking this week?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph

Steph

What are you cooking this week? Empty
PostSubject: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 am

What is everyone cooking and eating this week?

I'm in a rut again. I've decided February is MEAL PLANNING MONTH! Smile I'm going to plan all 29 days of it! I hate not knowing what we are having for dinner and not knowing what is in the freezer/pantry.

Back to top Go down
Jilly
Admin
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am

Monday we had slow-cooked pork shoulder for BBQ sandwiches. Last night we just sorta winged it. Not sure what we'll do for the rest of the week yet. I have lots of food, but no planned meals! Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Wow, can't wait to see what your whole month meal plan looks like! I haven't really cooked anything since we moved back to KS. I don't feel like cooking and we just have the basics of a "furnished" corporate kitchen in our apt. that was obviously meant for men temporarily living here alone.
Back to top Go down
Debs

Debs

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 pm

I can't plan that far ahead right now. Just because it sounds good now doesn't mean it will sound good 2 hours from now, much less two weeks. Lol! Are you on Pinterest? I can't remember. Good ideas and recipes on there!
Back to top Go down
Steph

Steph

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Deb - I can certainly understand how your appetite and taste for things can change by the hour while pg!

I am on Pinterest, and I LOVE it! Sometimes it seems everyone I follow had a chocolate craving at the same time because every pin will be dessert, cake, brownies, cookies, etc! But I've found some pretty healthy and great recipes too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Debs

Debs

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

I have a board devoted to healthier recipes. I like to save them when I find them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steph

Steph

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Deb- I really should separate them out like that - healthy recipes and everything else recipes. Smile My trainer follows me on Pinterest - she would probably tell me there shouldn't be anything but healthy recipes and therefore there shouldn't be a problem. Smile I'll have to browse through your healthy recipes when I have a chance.

February meal planning:
1 - tuna pasta salad, made with whole wheat penne
2 - black bean cakes

Hopefully I'll finish the meal planning tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking this week?   What are you cooking this week? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you cooking this week?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPERATION: POPULATION :: RECIPES :: AROUND THE KITCHEN-
Jump to: